HOW TO JOIN?
Interested in taking the next steps to promote and advance your career?
Looking to gain a massive network to connect and build and share ideas?
ABWA Code of Conduct
1. All members will serve as goodwill ambassadors for the American Business Women’s Association.
2. Members will not allow their personal beliefs and convictions to interfere with the representation of ABWA’s mission.
3. Members will always treat their member colleagues, guests, vendors and sponsors with honesty, respect, fairness, integrity, responsibility, kindness and in good faith.
4. Members will maintain compliance with ABWA National, Chapter and Express Network Bylaws.
5. Members will not use their personal power to advance their personal interests.
6. Members will strive for excellence in their professions by maintaining and enhancing their own business knowledge and skills, and by encouraging the professional development of other members.
COME SEE FOR YOURSELF
The fourth Monday of every month
1731 Bunker Hill Road NE
Washington, D.C. 20017
HSC Pediatric Center
MEETINGS ARE CURRENTLY BEING HELD VIA ZOOM
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE